Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few questions relating to this web site. Please let us know if you have other questions. We will be glad to help you however we can.
• Question 1 ?
How can I use your downloaded images?
Please note that we are not selling quilt block patterns. We are selling digital image files to download and print on your own printer. Please let us know if you have any questions. You can use our image files to create a wide range of printed materials. Below are a few suggestions for your consideration.
1. Quilt Blocks (see our free patterns)
2. Greeting Cards (see Question 4 below for links)
3. Scrapbooks - Paper and Cloth
4. Decor for Home and Office
5. Holiday Decorations and Trimming
6. Quilted Wall Hangings, Table Runners, Tote Bags, and Pillows
• Question 2 ?
Where can I purchase inkjet fabric sheets to print on?
Below is a link to five different companies that sell printable fabric sheets. You will need to refer to the printing instructions for each of these companies.
1. Jacquard Inkjet Fabric Sheets
2. Avery Printable Fabric Sheets
3. Printed Treasures Inkjet Printable Fabric
4. June Taylor Inkjet Printer Fabrics and Transfers
5. Electric Quilt Regular Cotton Inkjet Fabric Sheets
• Question 3 ?
How do I print on fabric on my personal printer?
Here are links to a few sites on printing on fabric at home.
1. Recommended methods to print on cloth
2. 4 different ways to print on fabric at home
3. How to print on fabric - freezer paper method
4. How to print on fabric at home
6. How to print directly on fabric
7. Printing Technique Comparison
• Question 4 ?
How do I create a greeting card on my personal printer?
Here are links to a few sites on printing greeting cards at home.
1. How to print half fold greeting cards at home
2. How to print your own greeting cards
3. 8 tips for printing inkjet greeting cards
4. Step by step guide to making your own greeting cards
5. Martha Stewart how to print cards from your computer
6. Printing photo greeting cards at home
• Question 5 ?
How do I resize my images?
Here are links to a few sites on resizing images.
1. How to resize an image in Windows and MacOS
3. How to resize an image in Adobe Photoshop CC
• Question 6 ?
Are the medium size image files available in a larger size?
Many of our medium size image files are available in a larger file. There can be a loss of image quality if the medium size files are reproduced larger than 8x12 inches. If you want to reproduce medium image files larger than 8x12 inches, such as 10x15 or 12x18 inches, let us know and we will be glad to check our inventory to see if we have a larger file of that image. There may be a cost adjustment for larger image files.
• Question 7 ?
Do you have other images or categories to choose from?
Yes, we have an extensive collection of vintage images in various different categories. We will be adding more images, and categories, as time permits. Let us know if you have any requests and we will be glad to check our inventory to see if we can accommodate you.
• Question 8 ?
Can I place my order over the phone?
Yes, send us an email with your phone number and a good time to call you. We can take your order over the phone and process your payment manually. You are welcome to send us a check if you prefer. We will be glad to assist you however we can.
• Question 9 ?
Can you adjust my personal photos to print on my printer?
Yes, we can adjust your personal photos to print on your home printer. We will need a digital file to work from. We can also repair damaged and faded photos in many cases. If you are interested in this service contact us for details. We will be glad to assist you however we can.
• Question 10 ?
Can I order fine art prints of the images on this web site?
Yes, we can produce fine art prints of our images. Contact us for details.
• Question 11 ?
Do you have any other questions?
Please let us know if you have any other questions not covered in these frequently answered questions. We will be glad to help you however we can. If we don't know the answer to your question we may be able to find someone who does.
THANK YOU !